I have come up with ten things you don’t know about my department, the Member Service Center.
I like statistics; I like fun facts and learning things that I wouldn’t have thought about before; and I like researching. Therefore, I have come up with ten things you don’t know about my department, the Member Service Center (MSC). This is going to feel a bit like one of those internet surveys that gets passed around various networking sites and e-mail inboxes, but I promise that at the end of it I will not request you to fill it out and pass it on.
- The current staff of the MSC has 65 cumulative years at Verity.
- If you take the first initials of the MSC staff (sans the supervisor and manager), the anagram comes to “Me? Talk Mecca.”
- In 2008, we serviced 98,507 phone calls.
- Out of the current employees at Verity, 27% do work or have worked in the MSC.
- 66% of us are currently enrolled in or have graduated from Verity University (an award-winning internal professional development program.)
- If we stood on each other’s shoulders, we would be 71 feet tall, which is the same height as the Pentagon.
- Our department opened 374 accounts in 2008.
- 33% of us regularly bus or carpool to work.
- Of the CPR certified employees at Headquarters, 30% work in the MSC.
- The department has traveled 13% of the globe, including all 50 states. You can see where we’ve traveled on this map below!
No biography available for this author.