So perhaps you are like me and let your brain go to strange places. Or maybe not, but are now along for the ride because the title grabbed your attention and you are wondering where I am going with this. So I propose a random comparison between Online Branch and a goat. Game on:
- Online Branch provides intuitive accounts navigation. Goats are pretty darn cute.
- Online Branch can be used to check balances in accounts and transfer funds where they need to be. Goats can clear out blackberry bushes and produce nutritious milk products.
- Online Branch can be used to access bill pay, a free service to send payments anywhere in the US. There are over 210 breeds of goats including the pygmy goat, the cutest of the all the goat breeds.
- Online Branch provides secure ways to update account information, communicate with staff and make inquires on transactions. Goats have a curious and intelligent nature and generally explore new things via their prehensile lip and tongue.
- Online Branch is where you can access your e-Statements, a more secure way to view and store your important credit union documents and reduce paper use. Goats are actually very picky eaters and are categorized as browsers not grazers.
- Online Branch can be used to link deposit accounts at other financial institutions to securely transfer funds electronically between there and Verity. Goats were domesticated around 7000 BC and have been depicted in Paleolithic art.
I could continue in this vein for ages, but will wrap it up. Essentially the bottom line is Online Branch provides multiple convenient and secure ways to get banking done; and goats are a useful livestock that not only help with blackberry management but have many other purposes as well, including the fact that goats discovered coffee beans: the NW substitute for sunshine.
No biography available for this author.