Vibeke Schurch, Business Tangibility Coach, serial entrepreneur, and mom will teach us:
- The five “freedom”pieces you must have in place to have a business that is thriving and keeps you motivated and happy.
- How to turn your concepts into cash so you get paid over and over again for your bravery and brilliance.
- What to monetize and what to let go of so you can maximize your income potential and afford the life you dream about.
- When: Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Time: 9:30 am – 11:30 am
- Location: Verity Credit Union, 11027 Meridian Ave. N., Seattle, 98133
- Cost: $19; For more information and to register, click here
Questions? Contact MamaCon or call (425) 522-2417.
Hi, my name is Vivian Valencia also known as “V2”. I’ve been with Verity since late 1999 and am currently serving as Director of Community Relations. My job involves increasing our Verity family of members, ensuring our corporate sponsorships are utilized to the fullest and working with our branch staff on community outreach. I LOVE my job, absolutely ADORE my colleagues, and life in general is pretty darn good. Almost every day I easily find something(s) to be grateful for ……. can you tell I’m a positive kinda’ gal?!?.
Here are a few fun facts: My favorite color is purple; I was shy as a kid (most would find this surprising); my secret wish is to learn to sing accapella (most wish I’d just learn already!); Anderson Cooper is my secret crush (well, my most recent secret crush); I love waking early in the morning to listen to the quiet; fudge brownies with walnuts and caramel are my friends!
See ya’ in the blogosphere! V2