What started out as a simple gathering to acknowledge the graduation of two of our employees from Seattle University’s MBA program, blossomed into a full blown celebration as the list of celebration-worthy events kept growing.
One of our employees had his first child and one had her first grandchild. Revenue for July was a healthy $419,000, and we had our first warm days of the summer.
When we announced to our staff that Rainin Ribs from Lake City would be delivering barbecue today, I asked our employees what they were celebrating this week. Here is their list.
- I’m 22 weeks pregnant!
- Let’s celebrate life.
- I work for a company that celebrates its people. We have GREAT people.
- I’m celebrating ribs for lunch. I’ve had way too many sandwiches this summer.
- My fluffy cat had a ‘lion cut’ and isn’t as fat as I thought he was!
- Our members are as dedicated to us as we are to them.
- The consumer lending dept had a successful and fun Office Olympics that was won by Stephanie Sievers.
- Melina advanced to the final 15 in the CUES Next Top CU Exec contest.
- I’m celebrating ribs. They are good!
- My daughter and her family will be finally moving out of my house Wednesday after living with me for a month and a half. The house they were going to move into wasn’t ready and all of their belongings have been in storage while we found a new place for them to live.
- I’ve lost 35 pounds and still counting!
- Football is starting
- I’m getting married.
- My nephew released a CD
- The Curiosity landing on mars!
- Just had my third night of fantastic sleep.
- My brother married a wonderful woman. I now have a sister.
- I’ve been celebrating my elopement all month.
- I’m celebrating my recent hire with Verity, the “World’s Greatest Credit Union!”
- I too am pregnant – 14.5 weeks!
- I’m celebrating the life of Josh Dickerson – an inspiration to us all
- I’m celebrating the fact that we are taking a collective moment to celebrate both the grand and trivial things in our respective lives… far too often we fail to do that. Thanks for helping us to remember that even in the midst of difficult times, we still have much to celebrate.
What are you celebrating this week?
No biography available.