Community Relations Specialist
My name is Alicia Diefenbach and I’m a Community Relations Specialist at Verity Credit Union. I absolutely love my role at Verity! I have the opportunity to explore the communities in which we're located, reach out to organizations and individuals making these places dynamic, inviting places to live, and get involved with activities that support their well-being. In my spare time I dote on my vegetable garden. It still never ceases to amaze me that I can create my dinner out of dirt, some seeds, and cooperative weather. I love my dog, Frank. Also, I go to rock shows. A whole lotta rock shows.
View My Posts
- Congrats to our Spring 2018 micro grant recipients
- Let’s Talk About Pressure Cooking
- A Simple Summery Salad You’ll Love!
- Healthy Snacks for Your Super Bowl Party
- Negotiating Post Holiday Blues
- Verity Sponsors Art Classes For Youth and Teens
- Negotiating With Nature (Hint – Your Pantyhose Won’t Help You)
- Embracing my Inner Country Mouse
- Change Your Language, Change Your Mind
- Blogging While Blocked
- Holidays for the Heartbroken
- It’s October. Let’s Recognize Random Things.
- These Are a Few of my Favorite Fall Things
- Are You Ready For The Big One?
- Put This Salad in Your Mouth This Summer
- Living Alfresco
- What’s the State of Your Estate?
- What’s it Like to Work for Verity Credit Union?
- Post Holiday Debt Dilemma? We’ve Got Suggestions.
- Have You Had ‘The Talk’ With Your Kids?
- Financial Coaching – It’s For Everyone!