Chief Operating Officer
Justin started his long career at Verity as a summer intern. After leaving to pursue a degree in human resource management at Western Washington University, he returned to what he describes as "one of the strongest environments I have seen in terms of focus on their employees." During his time here, Verity has been recognized with multiple awards ranging from employee development initiatives to overall work environment. Justin holds an MBA from Seattle University along with being an honors graduate from Western CUNA Management School and a certified Credit Union Development Educator.
View My Posts
- Learning How to Give
- Verity is a “Best Place to Work”
- One member, one vote
- Coming Together for the Common Good
- Am I Un-American?
- Working at Verity – A First Hand Account
- Verity Named to Training Top 125 List
- Are We Headed Towards a Virtual World?
- Will My Children be Credit Union Members?
- What makes a good career?
- Training – Nice to have or a Strategic Advantage?
- Real Life Myths Exposed
- How to become President?
- Do you work with someone like this?
- Exclusive Interview
- EFy Winner – October
- A feel good story
- EFy Winner – September
- Five ways visiting Verity can make you smarter (and even impress your girlfriend’s dad)?
- EFy Award Winner – August
- EFy Award Winner – July
- EFy Award Winner – June
- Extrodinary Feats in Service – April’s Winner
- Extrodinary Feats In Service – March Winner
- Extrodinary Feats in Service – February’s Winner
- Extraordinary Feats In Service
- A Holiday Story
- Communicating with Different Generations
- Passion, I See, Is Catching – A Blog About Western CUNA Management School (Part II)
- Passion, I See, Is Catching – A Blog About Western CUNA Management School (Part 1)
- A Day In The Life
- Quality Service – Easier Said Then Done