Director of Community Relations
Hi, my name is Vivian Valencia also known as “V2”. I’ve been with Verity since late 1999 and am currently serving as Director of Community Relations. My job involves increasing our Verity family of members, ensuring our corporate sponsorships are utilized to the fullest and working with our branch staff on community outreach. I LOVE my job, absolutely ADORE my colleagues, and life in general is pretty darn good. Almost every day I easily find something(s) to be grateful for ……. can you tell I’m a positive kinda’ gal?!?.
Here are a few fun facts: My favorite color is purple; I was shy as a kid (most would find this surprising); my secret wish is to learn to sing accapella (most wish I'd just learn already!); Anderson Cooper is my secret crush (well, my most recent secret crush); I love waking early in the morning to listen to the quiet; fudge brownies with walnuts and caramel are my friends!
See ya’ in the blogosphere! V2
- Present with Confidence!
- 5 Fatal Blocks to Authorship: Mindset, Purpose, Plan, Accountability and Promotion
- Parent-Child-Grandparent Relationships
- Peeling Leslie Irish Evans off the Ceiling
- MOBEE for MOBs
- July Community Shred-a-Thon!
- All Things on Being a New Dad
- Mamacon! Saturday, May 18th
- Personality .... Preschool .... huh?
- The Verity Experience presents .....
- Thoughts to Live By
- PEPSapalooza Saturday, August 11th!
- Shred-a-Thon, Saturday, July 14th Benefits Local Food Banks
- Women in Innovation Summit 2012
- Verity in the Community
- Auntie's Cutie
- 5 Tips to Grow BIG Revenues in Your Business
- Hey ...PSST ... I said PSST.....
- Money Conference .... Last Call
- Women & Money Conference
- Thanks 4 Giving